Thursday 17 April 2014

How To Cook Beans And Corn Meal With Fresh Corn, Help

A pot of corn and beans 
Beans and corn meal can be very filling. I posted one before, cooked with sweet corn. This time I wanted the real thing with fresh corn but .... I refused to take
pics of the cooked and served meal cos while beans was overcooked and all broken and soft, the corn was not very well cooked and I don't know what went wrong.

The fresh corn was washed and boiled before adding my brown beans. Someone said black eye pea is preferable when cooking with corn, that brown beans cooks too fast. Would like to try this again cos my girl loves it but I need a few tips on how to do it right.

Abeg, who can cook corn and beans?

MORE NIGERIAN PORRIDGE RECIPES:

  1. Yam porridge with green vegetables
  2. My simple ekpang with biscuit bones
  3. How To Cook Ikokore by Shayor
  4. Yam and Spinach By Priscillia
  5. Yam porridge with Scent leaves